On Friday, Jan. 15, leaders from multiple state agencies participated in a panel discussion and public comment period to discuss the latest information on the Aliso Canyon gas leak in the Los Angeles area. Since the gas leak’s initial detection in late October, thousands of people have left their homes and on Jan. 6 Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. declared a State of Emergency.
Images from Friday’s meeting are also available on Cal OES’s Flickr page, here.
- Mark Ghilarducci, Director, Governor’s Office of Emergency Services.
- Michael Picker, President, California Public Utilities Commission
- Elizaveta Malashenko, Director, California Public Utilities Commission Safety and Enforcement Division
- John Laird, Secretary, California Natural Resources Agency
- Matt Rodriquez, Secretary, California Environmental Protection Agency
- Wade Crowfoot, Deputy Cabinet Secretary, Governor’s Office
- Richard Corey, Executive Officer, California Air Resources Board
- Drew Bohan, Chief Deputy Director, California Energy Commission
- Jason Marshall, Chief Deputy Director, California Department of Conservation
- Lauren Zeise, Acting Director, Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment.